If you school is interested in supporting the USPCA we would love to hear from you. There are many ways that your school can get fundraising.
- Bake Sale - Throw on your aprons and get baking to help animals in need.
- Non-Uniform Day - Donate £1 for a non-uniform day or if you're fundraising over the Christmas period, then Christmas Jumper Day is a must.
- Name the Teddy - Get your pupils to guess the name of a teddy
- Guess How Many Sweets – Grab a large tin and fill it full of sweets. Ask pupils and staff to guess how many sweets are in the jar for a small donation.
- Sponsored Silence - Get your pupils involved in a sponsored 15 minutes (or more if possible!)
- Sponsored Walk – Organise a class walk and ask your pupils to get sponsored.