Making a complaint?

The USPCA is committed to providing a high quality, transparent and accessible service to everyone we deal with. In order to do this we need you to tell us when we get things wrong. We want to help resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.

We handle any expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response as a complaint. We listen to your complaints, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service.

Our policy covers complaints about:

  • the standard of service you should expect from us
  • the behaviour of our staff in delivering that service
  • any action, or lack of action, by our staff or others engaged on Society business

We refer to these complaints as "service complaints".

Make a Complaint

How to complain to us

If you wish to make a complaint, you can do so by email or letter.

If you are disabled, and need a reasonable adjustment to ensure you can register your complaint, you can contact us alternatively by:

  • telephone (one of our officers will help you by writing out your complaint)
  • asking a member of staff to help you in writing out your complaint

Our contact details are in the Contact Us section. If you require different adjustments, let us know and we will try and put those arrangements in place where we can.

For more information please download our full complaints policy.