Cuilcagh Challenge Walk – 29th September 2019
Climb the Stairway to Heaven on Sunday the 29th of September in aid of the USPCA Animal Welfare Charity. Gather your family and friends together for a fantastic day outdoors. There have been so many cruelty cases recently so please step out in support of these animals & help us make a difference!
Cuilcagh Mountain is 665 metres high and is located on the border between County Fermanagh and County Cavan. It is the highest point in both counties. The starting point for the Cuilcagh boardwalk is at the Killykeegan NR Car Park at 11.30am.
What to Wear
· Raincoat / Waterproof Jacket
· Hiking Boots / Trainers with good support and grip
What to Bring:
· Lunch & Energy Snacks
· Water – It’s important to stay hydrated throughout
· Any medication you may require – Inhalers etc.
· Camera – There will be fantastic photograph opportunities
Adult Registration: £15 & suggested £50 sponsorship
Child Registration (Under 16’s): £3.00 – no sponsorship required
How to Register?
Participants must be aged 10 & over & under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note no dogs are permitted on this walk.Back