USPCA COVID-19 NOTICE
The USPCA will be taking precautionary measures in order to ensure the health and well-being of the public, our staff and animals during the corona virus outbreak.
- If you are feeling even slightly unwell, are showing symptoms or have recently returned from a high risk country please be respectful and refrain from entering the centre, your appointment can be rescheduled by telephoning 028 3025 1000.
- We would ask you to come alone for appointments with your pet in order to reduce the number of people in our facility.
- We would also appreciate if children would avoid coming into the building as a precautionary measure.
- Please wash your hands regularly & use the provided hand sanitizer on arrival and when leaving.
- We encourage our customers to use card payments to reduce the risk with cash handling and please pre-order your monthly prescriptions by telephone.
- If any of our more vulnerable customers are self-isolating and are unable to collect prescriptions please contact us and we will do our best to have these delivered to you.
The USPCA team would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this difficult time.
T: 028 3025 1000