- Distance: 100km
- Duration: 10 days
- Sponsorship: £3,350
- Registration: £395
Explore the towering mountains, turquoise-blue lakes, gleaming glaciers and enchanted forests of the Canadian Rockies. This magnificent trek takes place in some of the most spectacular national parks in the Canadian Rockies, including Banff as well as offering you the opportunity to discover the great grizzly bear. Join us for a challenge you’ll never forget and help raise vital funds for the USPCA.
Why Trek for the USPCA
Founded in 1836, The Ulster Society for Prevention of Cruelty to animals (USPCA) is the second oldest Animal Welfare Charity in the world. Our aim is to Prevent Cruelty and Relieve Suffering of animals across Northern Ireland. The driving force for our Charitable Activities is our unique commitment to protect all our animals. Every year many animals suffer from neglect and cruelty, with your help we can end this suffering. The USPCA is a registered charity and receives no financial support from government. To continue our work we rely on support from the Northern Ireland Public and voluntary donations to provide funds necessary to fulfil our charitable services.
How the USPCA will support You!
- A single point of contact within the organisation to support and assist you from registration to completion of the challenge.
- Training guides, hints and tips to get you ready for the big challenge.
- Lots of fundraising ideas and support such as USPCA branded t-shirts, collection buckets, sponsorship forms, posters etc.
- A USPCA representative who will join you on a training day, trek the entire journey and organise a post-trek reunion.
- A USPCA Trek The Rockies 2019 T-Shirt.
- Access to a Facebook Group just for your trek, so you can chat with your fellow trekkers beforehand.
Orientation & Introductory hike in Kananaskis Country to Wind Pass or Chester Lake. Overnight Johnston Canyon Campground Banff
Hiking at Johnston Canyon and C Level Cirque or to Rockbound Lake. Overnight JC Banff
Challenging hike to Cory Pass. Overnight JC Banff
Hike at Stanley Glacier in BC. Overnight Lake Louise
Hike High Line Trail at Lake Louise. Overnight Lake Louise
Hike Sentinel Pass and Valley of 10 Peaks. Overnight Lake Louise
Drive to Calgary with 1/2 day free in Banff & Gala dinner
Register Your Interest
Filling in this form wont commit you to the trek, just let us know if you’d like to find out more and we’ll be in touch!