Why you should partner with the USPCA
Northern Ireland is a country of animal lovers and our pets are valued members of our families. However there are less fortunate animals who desperately need our help. By choosing to partner with the USPCA you will help make a real difference to vulnerable companion animals and wildlife.
What do the funds raised go towards?
- Veterinary treatment & medication for animals
- Rescue and Treatment of injured Wildlife
- Investigation of organised animal cruelty such as badger baiting.
- Provision of Food for animals in our care
- Heating and the up keep of our Kennels
- Schools programme promoting responsible pet ownership
- Provision of pet Food Parcels to foodbanks across Northern Ireland
If your business shares our passion for animal welfare and supports our work, we would love to hear from you. We will work with you closely to promote your brand and support your staff engagement in order to make our partnership a huge success.
Payroll Giving is a simple way of donating to the USPCA, allowing your staff to donate in a tax efficient way through payroll deduction.Back